KIF Parechoc SA
Vallée de Joux, earth of precision
KIF Parechoc is based in Vallée-de-Joux, one of the flagships of Swiss watch manufacturing. Over the years, it has acquired unique expertise in shock absorbers, index assembly, and bar turning. KIF Parechoc manufactures watch components designed exclusively for mechanical watch movements, meeting the requirements of the most demanding Swiss and European watch manufacturing customers.
KIF Parechoc supplies shock absorbers, index assemblies, wheel trains, and complete barrels, and performs bar turning (down to 20 mm), milling, gear cutting, burnishing, stamping, and assembly of any watch component. These activities are carried out using different materials for different applications. Brass, steel, stainless steel, nickel silver, and beryllium copper are the most widely used.
Shock absorbers are our flagship products. This high-precision unit protects the core of mechanical watch movements. Our experience in the index assembly field has led us to be chosen by the most prestigious watchmakers to develop and manufacture fine adjustment systems resorting to different concepts. We manufacture standard and custom fine adjustment devices alike.
- General Manager of KIF since 2012
- Experienced micromechanics expert and industrial operations leader in various senior roles in the watch industry
Tel. : +41 21 843 81 56
Mobile : +33 6 29 10 23 76
- Sales Manager of KIF Parechoc since 2016
- MBA and engineer by background
- Previously Senior Product Manager at Jaeger-LeCoultre and active in the field of watchmaking for more than 10 years
Tel. : +41 21 843 81 06
Mobile : +41 78 613 36 55